Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Testimonials

I should really have a customer testimonials page on this site, but I don’t so instead I post them here in the latest news section. I’ve had a few ‘colourful’ comments and testimonials from various clients recently so though I would share them with you.

The first is from Gareth Powell after seeing the work I had done in setting up his health and longevity website (it isn’t quite live yet so I won’t link to it from here).

Alan
It is 2.47 am in the morning and I had to have a look… It is the Mona Lisa, the Sistine Chapel, the gardens at Giverney and The Marmitton Museum in Paris. I love it to little pieces. More in detail tomorrow when I am awake and sane. What I would like, later, when you have the time, is to do exactly the same to another two sites. More on that when I awake from an opiated sleep.
Regards to you family,
Gareth
PS I think you some sort of a genius.

The next is from the owner of the website I have built for the South African and Rhodesian Military Engineers.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the patience you have shown to date. You have been more than outstanding in every way. I’m sure there will be more to come as I have great ideas for the site and I hope you will be there to help me along with this fine venture we have undertaken together.

As you can also see there is much interest in the site and this is due in no small way to your effort and input. All the mails I get are complimentary to the excellent product we have today. Never in my wildest expectations did I expect what I have today. The four corners of the world are responding.

And finally a quick one from David Riche of who I deal with on a daily basis and have loads of e-mails that I could choose a testimonial from, but this one that I received yesterday jumped out at me and prompted me to write this post…

Alan
That is AMAZING! You are a fri**ing genius!

Getting good feedback makes it all the more worthwhile for me, even if I do have to censor some of it!

About Author :
authorUrl :
http://pixelwave.co.uk/news/2007/03/16/testimonials/
To read more articles on: testimonial , complimentary , excellent product, outstanding , longevity website

View more blogs here : http://www.technoinfonet.com/Blogs


1 comment:

techzarinfo said...

good info
http://www.techzar-web-developers.com/