Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Apple and Intuitive Design

I noticed the other day that Apple has released an for thewhich regulates the sleep light so that it does not shine as brightly at night as it does during the day. Now, I don’t have an iMac, but I do have a PowerBook. However, I recently moved my desk into my room, and was shocked to discover that when closed, the sleep light on my machine is bright enough to make it hard to fall asleep. After a bit of experimentation, I realized that the sleep light shines about 3 times more brightly when the is closed than when it is put to sleep with the screen open. This is the kind of intuitive design that Apple is known for, and a huge reason why I am so devoted to them as a brand. What are some of your favorite little things in Apple products?

About Author :
authorUrl :
http://theappleblog.com/2005/07/25/apple-and-intuitive-design/
To read more articles on: experimentation, intuitive design, Apple products, shines, machine

View more blogs here : http://www.technoinfonet.com/Blogs

No comments: