Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Quick Link - Create Your Own Social Network with Ning

From time to time I will be posting quick links to sites that I think iwebis readers could benefit from. I will not be doing any kind of review with these ‘quick link’ posts. However, these quick link posts will probably be the topic of reviews in future articles.

Quick Link for today is Ning.com. Ning offers anyone the opportunity to create their own social network and/or join any of the many networks they have listed. It’s free to join and create your own social network.

I was first introduced to this site by A Brewster Smythe. She has created a network for Blog Writers and Artists.

Ning is an interesting website that I am likely to get involved with. If you haven’t noticed already, I like social networking ;).

About Author :
authorUrl :
http://iwebis.com/2007/06/03/quick-link-create-your-own-social-network-with-ning/
To read more articles on: social network, opportunity, networks, interesting website

View more blogs here : http://www.technoinfonet.com/Blogs


No comments: